Steps on Broadway is committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, accessible, equitable, and anti-racist environment that celebrates of the art of teaching dance. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Steps strives to represent in its employees the diverse world in which we live. Therefore, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply to work at Steps. We endeavor to treat every candidate who applies equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe that diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are vital to our success as an educational institution serving the dance community.
For teaching and accompanist positions, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about teaching opportunities with the Steps Beyond Foundation’s Community Engagement Program, please click here.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join the Steps on Broadway team. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to make a significant impact in a growing organization based in the dance industry. Early morning and mid-afternoon shifts are available.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the studios and studio equipment are clean and well maintained in order to help provide students and teachers with a safe and clean environment
- Work closely and collaboratively with other staff and administration to support the smooth working of the facility
- Clean and stock restrooms & dressing rooms
- Empty trash and recycling
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, and spot-clean studios and common areas
- Assist with special tasks as needed
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please enter “Facility Staff” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Steps on Broadway is seeking creative, motivated, and positive young professionals eager to join our team! Inquires can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org