At Steps on Broadway, we strive to build and sustain an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all students, staff, and faculty. We believe every member of our Steps community enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply to work at Steps. We endeavor to treat every candidate who applies equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, and any other factor prohibited by law. We believe that diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are vital to our success as an educational institution serving the dance community.
For teaching and accompanist positions, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join the Steps on Broadway team. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to make a significant impact in a growing organization based in the dance industry. Mid-afternoon and evening shifts are available.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the studios and studio equipment are clean and well maintained in order to help provide students and teachers with a safe and clean environment
- Work closely and collaboratively with other staff and administration to support the smooth working of the facility
- Clean and stock restrooms & dressing rooms
- Empty trash and recycling
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, and spot-clean studios and common areas
- Assist with special tasks as needed
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please enter “Facility Staff” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Steps on Broadway is seeking creative, motivated, and positive young professionals eager to join our team!
Inquires can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org