Our Popular Spotlight Series is back In-Studio with limited spaces as well as on-line.
Your chance to dance with a different special guest artists!
Artistic Directors, Choreographers, & Teachers from the concert stage, Broadway, television & film
Virtual Class: $17
In-Studio Class: $23
In-studio classes are available for sign up at midnight 3 days prior to the class date.
All class times are EST.
Minimum age for Spotlight classes is 15.
Monday, July 26 • 8:00-9:30pm • KAREN GAYLE • Int/Adv Modern/Horton
- Performed the works of such choreographers as Earl Mosley, Ronald K. Brown and Tony winner Hinton Battle
- Choreography commissions include: Marymount Manhattan College, The Harvard Ballet Company, General Mischief Dance Theatre, The Boston Tea Party Opera, and more
- Artistic director of the xodus dance collective
- → more about Karen Gayle
Thursday, July 29 • 8:00-9:30pm • JOSH BERGASSE • Adv/Int Theater Jazz
- TV – “Smash” (Emmy Award for Choreography), SYTYCD
- Choreographed the revival of On The Town on Broadway where he received an Astaire Award and was nominated for TONY, Drama Desk, and Outer Critics Awards
- Off Broadway credits include Sweet Charity, Cagney (Drama Desk, Astaire, Outer Critics Circle Award nominations for choreography), Bomb-Itty of Errors, and Captain Louie
- → more about Josh Bergasse
Monday, August 2 • 8:00-9:30pm • IDA SAKI • Int/Adv Contemporary
- Performed in the Off-Broadway show, The Lucky Ones, Sonya Tayeh’s You’ll Still Call Me By Name, and played Lady Macbeth
- Rehearsal Director for the immersive show, Sleep No More
- Featured dancer in the In The Heights and Netflix’s Halston
- → more about Ida Saki