Our Spotlight Series is In-Studio with limited spaces as well as on-line.
Your chance to dance with special guest artists!
Artistic Directors, Choreographers, & Teachers from the concert stage, Broadway, television & film
All class times are EST.
Minimum age for Spotlight classes is 15.
Wednesday, November 30 • 8:15-10:15pm • CHRIS JAROSZ • Adv/Int Contemporary Jazz
- Original cast member role in Cirque Du Soleil’s Viva ELVIS! in Las Vegas
- Featured dancer on television shows/commercials such as “Glee”, “Fuller House”, ABC’s “The Secret Life of an American teenager”, and was a dancer in the films LA LA Land and Behind the Candelabra
- Worked closely with Stacey Tookey, Spencer Liff, Vincent Paterson, Bonnie Story, Mia Michaels, Rich and Tone, Al Blackstone, among others
- → more about Christopher Jarosz
Thursday, December 1 • 8:15-10:15pm • JOSH ASSOR Int/Adv Theater Jazz
Monday, December 5 • 8:15-10:15pm • KATIE DRABLOS • Int/Adv Contemporary
- Al Blackstone’s Associate Choreographer on productions of Oklahoma, Hairspray, Pippin, and others
- Performed in Al Blackstone’s original works; Happy We’ll Be and Freddie Falls in Love
- In 2022 she directed, choreographed, and performed in her first full-length show “35: a celebration of being alive”
- → more about Katie Drablos
Tuesday, December 6 • 8:15-10:15pm • JERMAINE BROWNE • Int/Adv Street Jazz
- Choreographed music videos for Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle” and Jennifer Lopez’s “Love Don’t Cost a Thing.”
- Choreographed performances for Jermaine Paul on The Voice, Ella Henderson on Sunday Night at The London Palladium and R&B singer Kem
- Art director, movement coach, and choreographer for America’s Next Top Model, The Voice, and others
- → more about Jermaine Browne
Wednesday, December 7 • 8:15-10:15pm • DANIEL GOLD • Int/Adv Jazz
- Choreographed the Off Broadway musical comedy, Good Morning New York
- Regional productions include The Bodyguard, Young Frankenstein, The Mystery Of Edwin Drood, and A Year with Frog and Toad
- Seen in the first national revival tour of Miss Saigon and Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
- → more about Daniel Gold
Monday, December 12 • 8:15-10:15pm • LLOYD KNIGHT Int/Adv Modern | Graham
Wednesday, December 14 • 8:15-10:15pm • ELLENORE SCOTT • Adv/Int Contemporary Jazz
- Broadway credits include Funny Girl, Mr. Saturday Night. Off-Broadway: Little Shop of Horrors, Titanique
- Other choreography credits include: Single All the Way (Netflix), Ratatouille: The TikTok Musical
- Performance credits include numerous television shows (Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Smash, Glee!) and was a finalist and All-Star on So You Think You Can Dance?
- → more about Ellenore Scott
Monday, December 19 • 8:15-10:15pm • JESS LePROTTO • Adv/Int Theater Jazz
- Broadway credits include Carousel, Hello, Dolly!, Cats, On The Town, Newsies, Bye Bye Birdie, among others
- Selected National Tours/Regional Theater include Hello, Dolly! (Barnaby Tucker), Radio City Christmas Spectacular (Grand Ole Opry), American Dance Machine for the 21st Century, A Bronx Tale
- Film/Television credits include West Side Story (Steven Spielberg), So You Think You Can Dance (Season 8, Top 8), Smash, Law & Order: SVU, and others
- → more about Jess LeProtto
Tuesday, December 20 • 8:15-10:15pm • CHELSEA THEDINGA • Int/Adv Contemporary
- Credits include the MTV Video Music Awards, the feature films La La Land, VOX LUX, and In the heights; GLEE, The Academy Awards and many more
- Completed 6 national tours with Travis Wall’s Shaping Sound and performed with Stacey Tookey’s company Still Motion
- Recently, she joined Peter Chu’s company Chuthis
- → more about Chelsea Thedinga
Weds, Jan 11 & Feb 1 • 8:15-10:15pm • NICHOLAS PALMQUIST • Adv/Int Commercial Jazz
- Danced commercially in America for Netflix/TV/Film, danced with the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- Danced with American Dance Machine for the 21st Century at the Joyce Theatre
- Currently working with Semperoper Ballet on a creation to premier in Dresden, Germany.
- → more about Nicholas Palmquist
Registration coming soon.
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 • 8:15-10:15pm • AL BLACKSTONE • Adv/Int Theater Jazz
- Theater Choreography: Freddie Falls in Love (Joyce Theater – July 2019), West Side Story (Maltz Theater), Pippin (Music Theater Wichita), Annie (Axelrod Performing Arts)
- TV/Film: So You Think You Can Dance (Emmy Nomination), Good Morning America
- Special Events: Broadway Bares, Gypsy of the year, Easter Bonnet, Princess Cruises
- → more about Al Blackstone
Registration available soon.