Photo: E. Patino, Jam 4 Japan Benefit, David Howard Ballet class
Upon receiving your acceptance email, fifty percent (50%) of the tuition must be paid within ten (10) days to guarantee your place in the program. Once Steps has received this payment, an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility will be issued and mailed to you. Tuition balance must be paid ten (10) days prior to your program start date. Payment plans are based upon financial need on an individual basis. Non-payment will result in delay or loss of position within the program.
Tuition Cost and Schedule*
|3 Months||$2,592||2 payments of $1,296||No Vacation|
|6 Months||$5,040||2 payments of $2,520||1 Week Vacation|
|12 Months||$9,704||2 payments of $4,852||2 Weeks Vacation|
Methods of Payment for Tuition & Fees:
- Wire transfer directly to Steps on Broadway bank account.
- Credit cards – American Express, MasterCard, or Visa only
- Money orders in U.S. dollars made out to Steps Studio, Inc.
- NO CASH IS ACCEPTED
- International students: A student whose application is refused by immigration will receive a 90% refund for all tuition paid to date.
- If a student withdraws up to four (4) weeks prior to their start date, 90% of tuition paid to date will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws less than four (4) weeks prior to their start date or during the first 30 days, 40% of tuition paid to date will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws after the first 30 days of their start date, no refund will be made.
- All application fees are non-refundable.
- No refund will be given for any absences not made up during the course of study.
- Dismissal from the program will not constitute a reason for any refund.