Photo: R. O’Connor, David Howard Professional Ballet Class
Upon acceptance, a nonrefundable $2,000 deposit will be required to hold your place in the program. Your acceptance letter will outline the deadlines for tuition balances. Payment plans are based upon financial need on an individual basis.
Tuition & Fees:*
Tuition: $10,969 per year
Application Fee: $50.00 for domestic students / $250 for international students
*All rates are subject to change.
Methods of Payment for Tuition & Fees:
- Wire transfer directly to Steps on Broadway bank account
- Credit cards – American Express, MasterCard, or Visa only
- Travelers Checks made out in U.S. dollars
- Money orders in U.S. dollars
- NO CASH IS ACCEPTED
- If a student withdraws from the program up to four (4) weeks prior to the start of the semester, 90% of tuition paid to date will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from the program less than four (4) weeks prior to the start of the semester or during the first 30 days, 40% of tuition paid to date will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from the program after the first 30 days of the semester, no refund will be made.
- All application fees and initial deposits are non-refundable.
- No refund will be given for any absences not made up during the course of study.
- Dismissal from the program will not constitute a reason for any refund.
- International students: A student whose application is refused by immigration will receive a 90% refund for all tuition paid to date.