Summer Study NYC Final Performance, 2013
Whether you are auditioning onsite or through a video, a complete application must be submitted through the website, Acceptd. Scholarships are only awarded through attendance at a scheduled Program/Scholarship Audition at Steps or as part of our national/international audition tour.
Click here for national/international audition tour
Acceptd Application Website Instructions:
- Select Summer Study NYC under programs
- Choose either live/video audition
- If live audition through class observation, use calendar to request audition date. Please note: Class fee(s) must be paid in addition to the application fee.
- If live through Steps onsite program/scholarship audition, a completed application must be submitted before the audition date.
- Requirements for video audition include:
- Technique section: Demonstrate plies, tendus, adagio, pirouettes, petit, and grand allegro
- Artistry section: Solo in your preferred style; no more than 3 minutes
Click here to submit application through Acceptd
All students are expected to have health insurance for the duration of study. Enrolling in Steps’ group health plan is available for international students upon request.
Notification of acceptance, via email, will occur within two weeks of receiving your completed application/audition. All students will attend orientation.
International Students are welcome to attend on a tourist visa or by obtaining an ESTA visa waiver. Students should have a working knowledge of the English language as course work is taught in English. For further information, please contact the Director of Professional Training Programs..