Photo: Paul B. Goode, Steps with Contemporary Masters – Jacqulyn Buglisi
Students are required to take 17 classes per week:
- Five (5) Steps with Contemporary Masters classes
- Two (2) Creative Tools Workshops (3 hours each)
- Four (4) Ballet classes
- Two (2) Performance Skills Workshops (1.5 hours each)
- One (1) Strength & Stretch Class
- Three (3) Elective of student’s choice
The program also includes:
- Guidance & Mentoring
- Seminars, outside performances and/or films
- Discounts on services & products through Steps Preferred Vendor Program
- Certificate of Completion
Program subject to change. Successful completion of program may be applied toward college credit; check with your department chair.
All students are required to maintain proper etiquette in the classroom and on the premises. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the program.