Tuition & Fees:
$1,845 per session (4 weeks)
$3,325 for both sessions (8 weeks)
Summer Study NYC students, 2012
$50 non-refundable application fee, which covers application and onsite audition costs. (Students interested in taking an open technique class for observation by Program Director must pay class fee in addition to $50 application fee.)
Tuition payment deadlines will be given in official acceptance letters.
Methods of Payment:
- Wire transfer directly to Steps on Broadway bank account.
- Credit cards – American Express, MasterCard, or Visa only
- Travelers Checks made out in U.S. dollars
- Money orders in U.S. dollars
- NO CASH IS ACCEPTED
- If a student withdraws from the program up to four (4) weeks prior to the start of the program, 90% of tuition paid to date will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from the program less than four (4) weeks prior to the start of the program, 40% of tuition paid to date will be refunded.
- Once the program begins no refund will be made.
- All application fees are non-refundable.
- No refund will be given for any absences not made up during the course of study.
- Dismissal from the program will not constitute a reason for any refund.
- International students: A student whose application is refused by immigration will receive a 90% refund for all tuition paid to date.