New Policies and Procedures for Participating
Steps will continue to increase our number of In-Studio classes throughout the summer. Your health and safety will continue to be our priority as we increase capacity. Please take note of our NEW registration requirements and revised health and safety protocols as you return to the studios. Masks are optional if you have been vaccinated. Per CDC and NY State guidelines, if you have not been vaccinated, masks are recommended.
ALL In-Studio classes will be offered virtually AND more Virtual Only Classes will continue to be offered.
- You MUST pre-register for all In-Studio classes. You will not be allowed into Steps without already having pre-registered and purchased your class online.
- Classes will be open for purchase/pre-registration 3 days prior to class date and time. (For example an In-Studio class on Monday April 12 will be available for sign-up on Friday April 9).
- Classes will not be available for purchase onsite at Steps. No exceptions.
- Arrive at Steps no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of your class. If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to wait outside. The hallway will not be open as a gathering or warm up space.
- Anyone entering the building, riding the elevator, or checking into class must wear a mask.
Once in the building we ask that EVERYONE check in on the 3rd floor. Please note, you will NOT need to check in every time you come to Steps. Once you have been checked in, you will be provided with further instruction.
- As of July 27, 2021 the CDC is recommending that vaccinated and non-vaccinated populations wear masks in indoor locations in high transmission areas.
- ALL K-12 students are required to wear a mask.
- Our café and boutique will not be open at this time. To purchase Steps branded merchandise, please visit our online boutique.
CLASS OPTIONS AND PRICING:
Classes offered In-Studio. Pre-enrollment required.
- Single class: $23 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
- Single Union Pro class: $19.50 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
Classes offered completely online. Includes instructor feedback and corrections.
- 60-minute classes: $12 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
- 75-minute classes: $15 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
- 90-minute classes: $17 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Log into your Steps online account and choose the In-Studio Classes Tab or click this link.
- Select your class and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Before registering for class, please be sure to review the Steps on Broadway Active Health & Safety Plan for a complete overview of our COVID-19 health and safety related protocols. Our Active Health & Safety plan is based on the latest guidance from the CDC, the New York State Department of Health and the New York City Department of Health.
- Please DO NOT arrive at Steps more than 15 minutes prior to your class start time.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted to In-Studio classes and will not be refunded.
- In-Studio classes are not transferable. There are no refunds.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found below.
In our Mindbody Store, choose the Virtual Steps tab and follow the instructions to purchase and enroll. You can also visit our Virtual Steps page for more detailed instructions and a dedicated Virtual Steps FAQ.