New Policies and Procedures for Participating
The “Key to NYC” was launched on August 17, 2021. This initiative requires employees and patrons, 12 years and older, of Steps on Broadway to show proof of vaccination against Covid-19 to enter the building. Effective Immediately:
- Steps will be required to check vaccination status for customers and workers (Acceptable proof of vaccination includes CDC-issued vaccination card, photo of your vaccination card, the New York State Excelsior Pass, and the NYC Covid Safe App, which allows those vaccinated out of New York State to show proof of their status.
- Individuals who cannot present proof of vaccination along with an official government-issued ID will not be permitted in the building.
- Masks (Full Face Coverings- NO MESH) will be required while dancing, entering and exiting the building.
- You MUST pre-register for all In-Studio classes. You will not be allowed into Steps without already having pre-registered and purchased your class online.
- Classes will not be available for purchase onsite at Steps. No Exceptions.
- ALL K-12 students are required to wear a mask.
- Our café and boutique will not be open at this time. To purchase Steps branded merchandise, please visit our online boutique.
Click here to visit our most recent Active Health and Safety Plan.
Given current breakthrough of the Delta variant, any customer who is vaccinated and is experiencing any symptoms that are associated with Covid-19, is strongly encouraged to stay home and get tested.
We appreciate your vigilance and dedication to ensuring the health and safety of our Dance Community.
CLASS OPTIONS AND PRICING:
ALL In-Studio classes, including Spotlights and Master Classes are also offered virtually!
Classes offered In-Studio. Pre-enrollment is required for ALL classes. Walk-in rate is higher.
- Single class: $25 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
- Single Union Pro class: $22 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
Classes offered completely online. Includes instructor feedback and corrections.
- 60-minute classes: $12 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
- 75-minute classes: $15 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
- 90-minute classes: $17 (expires 30 days from date of purchase and may not be extended or refunded)
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Log into your Steps online account and choose the In-Studio Classes Tab or click this link.
- Select your class and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Before registering for class, please be sure to review the Steps on Broadway Active Health & Safety Plan for a complete overview of our COVID-19 health and safety related protocols. Our Active Health & Safety plan is based on the latest guidance from the CDC, the New York State Department of Health and the New York City Department of Health.
- Please DO NOT arrive at Steps more than 15 minutes prior to your class start time.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted to In-Studio classes and will not be refunded.
- In-Studio classes are not transferable. There are no refunds.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found below.
In our Mindbody Store, choose the Virtual Steps tab and follow the instructions to purchase and enroll. You can also visit our Virtual Steps page for more detailed instructions and a dedicated Virtual Steps FAQ.