“I love the abundance of classes offered at Steps…The Work/Study Program is a great way to survive and thrive as a dancer in NYC!”
The Steps Work/Study Program offers financial assistance to aspiring professionals pursuing a career in the performing arts. Students earn unlimited discounted classes in exchange for 8-10 hours of work a week assisting with the administration and maintenance of the studio.
The Steps Work/Study Program selects mature, reliable, trustworthy dancers with computer, clerical, customer service skills, and an interest in arts administration.
In addition to discounted daily open classes, students also receive:
- Discounted rate on master classes, workshops and intensives
- Recommendations and personal reference letters
- Student ID cards
- Discounted rates on studio rentals
- Discount or free tickets to concerts and shows
- Discounts on merchandise sold at the Steps boutique